Friday, March 13, 2009

Pushing the limits | Museum of World Culture





Today I visited Museum of World Culture in Gothenburg in order to take a look at the exhibition Pushing the Limits that Unna design created. The exhibition opened in September 2007 but I was unable to participate. So today, two days before the closing I finally saw what my colleague Anna Edsjö and I created. I was thrilled and proud

In the exhibition Pushing the limits young activists in conflict areas talk about the conditions for young women and how the like to change the society. Pushing the limits is aimed at anyone who is interested in issues surrounding activism and feminism.

Pushing the limits is a travelling exhibition and next place will be Umeå (Sweden).
Hopefully many more museums want to show this important and exiting exhibition. Our client was The Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation which supports women's organising in conflict regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment