Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I've experienced everything in my life



This picture, an FP gravyr, is my contribution to a group exhibition taking part in Gröndal, Stockholm. The text was quite difficult to translate to English; I got several proposals from experts in English. "I’ve experienced everything in my life" is an enunciation that has been in my mind for many years. From time to time people complain over their dull lives. Today one is supposed to fulfill oneself, express oneself, we want great experience and in that context is not strange that people complain when day after day just passes as ordinary days. But then, when you feel your life is grey and boring just think; "I’ve experienced everything in my life" and you will bring back a flood of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment